Welcome, Guest

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Home is where..., {XV Fam}
Praecantius
Race: Human (Probably)
Job: Guard Captain - Manus
Series: Final Fantasy XV
OOC: Dust - CST - Offline

Cor Leonis

Currently in office....
You want to stay in Manus District? How many rooms your majesty? Suppose I should have started with good afternoon. Everyone.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
From the amazing Peri~
Invictus
Race: Human
Job: TBA

Ignis Scientia

At home....
I hope this is working. Ah yes, hello Marshal, good afternoon. Honestly, this sounds fitting for you. While I doubt I will be of much aid, pleasant to receive the invention My phone can read the details..
BY MITZI

*Ignis will be sort of in and out, it takes him longer to reply*
Suano
Job: Bodyguard
OOC: Peri - Pacific Standard Time - Offline

GLADIO

Currently Kicking Ass
Always were good at breaking the ice... Afternoon fellas, Marshal. Good morning princess. Don't tell me we're letting Noct pick out the place... I'll just set up a tent outside. How's that for making things easy?
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Mysterium
Job: Hunter
OOC: KittyCatKilala - Standard Pacific - Offline

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Currently Sleeping....
Noctis is currently offline.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Praecantius

Cor Leonis

Currently in office....
It is a serious matter. Yes, hello. Do not worry Ignis. Joint effort. His majesty can sleep in the tent.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
From the amazing Peri~
Suano

GLADIO

Currently Kicking Ass
Can't say I didn't see that comin You know what they say about Princes who don't wake up in time, something about missing out on his dream mansion and having to sleep in a dirty, old tent for the rest of his life. No? Nothing? Iggy, tell him you'll take him fishing. That should do it.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Invictus

Ignis Scientia

At home....
Hmm. Having Nocturnal sleep in the tent would free up some space. Then we may not have to move at all.~ Thank you Marshal. Hmm perhaps some inspiration. *phone detects voice* Notes there is a trailer about to come on for Justice monster six. He should be on shortly.
BY MITZI
Mysterium

Noctis Lucis Caelum

At home....
Alright I'm up already. Don't call me princess. Why do I have to pick? Can't you handle it, Marshal? Uh...rooms... I guess 4 is ideal? Or something... Pass on the tent. That's all you, Gladio. I could stay with Luna.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Praecantius

Cor Leonis

Currently in office....
My choice then. Alright. Military barracks should do. Be up at 500. You'll share a bunk with a man named Kevin.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
From the amazing Peri~
Suano

GLADIO

Currently Kicking Ass
Yea, save us the need to move... and having a tent in the backyard means we can camp whenever we want. Win/win. Real talk, I want to play Justice Monster Six Well, look who it is. NOCT out cold from a night with your sweetheart? The two of you still barely talk on the phone, you really gonna suddenly move in with her? Takin it kinda fast don't you think? LOL Bad move there, Noct, leavin it to the Marshal. But a 'king' has to live with this choices. Wait, where's Prompto? Ey, @Prompto Argentum !
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Mysterium

Noctis Lucis Caelum

At home....
Not cool with the false trailer for Justice Monster Six. I'm not part of the guard and I'm not joining it. Barracks are out. Too much work anyway. This all started with us going to my wedding to her. We talk fine. Been doing it for 12 years. Besides don't people normally engaged live together or something? Hey, Prompto! I'm game for a round later.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Praecantius

Cor Leonis

Currently in office....
Hm. It could you each some good however. Regardless. Focus please. [link] [link] [link] these are a few places I've found though... I suppose it depends on if you want a house or another apartment.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
From the amazing Peri~
Invictus

Ignis Scientia

At home....
Afraid the Marshal and Gladio may be on to something. All is well in love and war. Frair Fair. Hm. Either I suppose would work, unfortunately I need rely on you all to form a hopefully trustworthy decision.
BY MITZI
Auram
Job: Waiter
OOC: Chai - AST - Offline

PROMPTO ARGENTUM

Currently in hell
Whoa, whoa.. Hold on, I'm on break now What're we doin'? And why's it I get to find out about it while I'm at work?
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Suano

GLADIO

Currently Kicking Ass
As if we could forget that that's how this all started. And you're still not hitched loverboy... Prompto! Yea, sorry, Marshal's lookin for a place for us all to stay. We should probably think about what's important... Ample space... a garage... a pool and a hot tub The basics
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

A f f i l i a t e s
Hexed Save Me The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play We Are Warriors ideal world surreality fugue state Eledria - JRPG-inspired Fantasy World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Room 12 Ataraxy Digimon: Kids in America Heroes Reborn Devil's Tattoo animanga harry potter
NickPicHost RPG-D Distant Fantasies

This skin was created by liv of candyland couture!, shadowplay and shine. special thanks to black for the css popout modals, kismet for the cbox toggle, and font awesome, material icons and linear icons for the font icons! Thank YSA for the staff icon arrangement and the affiliate box. Credit liv of candyland couture!, Andatsea for some of the art used on the skin. Also credit the various artists and writers that are a part of this site.