KEEP THE PEACE., Jesse McCree // Cee
Suano
Race: Human
Job: Mercenary/Vigilante
Series: Overwatch
OOC: Cee - CDT - Offline

Jesse McCree
››
37. male. pan. single. mercenary/vigilante.
››
FRIENDS. at first glance, he'll probably seem to have a lot of these. he presents as friendly, warm, and amicable in most of his interactions, even towards complete strangers, and he usually doesn't hesitate to step up and help people. however, how much he actually trusts them and how close they really are to him may be debatable. underneath the jokes and charm, he plays things incredibly close to his chest and he's been on his own for a long, long time--- being on 'good' terms with someone doesn't necessarily mean that they'll actually know much about him, or that he'll be willing to rely on or confide in them. when someone does become a true friend, though, his loyalty is absolute.
››
ENEMIES. at least a few of these are also likely. he tries to be levelheaded but his temper isn't nonexistent, his nature might annoy certain personalities, and his willingness to involve himself in things that arguably aren't his business definitely won't endear him to any antagonistic characters. really, his meddling could land him in trouble in any number of ways, and he's willing to engage in outright vigilantism when he feels it's necessary, which could cause issues with law enforcement and the like. that aside, he was primarily making his living as a bounty hunter before arriving in auallonia and casts fairly harsh judgement on certain types of criminal--- generally and most notably, those who hurt and/or exploit innocent people for fun or profit.
››
OTHER. it should be noted that your character being a criminal doesn't necessarily mean he won't get along with them! he's been on the wrong side of the law himself and more often than not has some issues with authority. in most cases, he'll get along fine with 'neutral' characters who don't aim to hurt innocents. on the flip side, he's unlikely to ever be more than begrudgingly tolerant of just about any character with an 'evil' alignment. he definitely views some of his old Overwatch acquaintances as family, and developing other family-type relationships isn't out of the question. while he is single, romance-wise, he's got something in the works, so ships are closed!
below the sun
Suano
Job: Teacher/Vigilante
Series: Power Rangers
OOC: Chungo - EST - Offline

Tommy and McCree

Both vigilantes, both dedicated to keeping the peace. McCree and Tommy (or the Black Ranger at least) would likely cross paths at some point, and possibly work together. Tommy might not be so keenon McCree's weapon of choice, so there may be some contention there if Tommy sees him go for a lethal attack, and wouldn't hesitate to try and keep him from killing. There could be some interesting potential there.
Suano

TOMMY & JESSE
hey! i agree, this could be an interesting dynamic. they have quite a bit in common and jesse could definitely respect him, but yeah, there are discrepancies in their styles and personal codes that might cause some friction, at least initially. his immediate instinct isn't to shoot just anyone, of course, but he definitely won't hesitate when he feels like it's necessary or warranted, especially when somebody is in danger, and he's more than willing to use the gun for emphasis even when he doesn't actually intend to pull the trigger, which could give off the wrong impression. if they can come to some kind of understanding, though, there's probably a lot of potential for fun team-up stuff. c:
dr. acula
Praecantius
Race: Human (Probably)
Job: Guard Captain - Manus
Series: Final Fantasy XV
OOC: Dust - CST - Offline

Hello there! Welcome again to our site!
Sadly I cannot say I am too familiar with Jesse sort of a passing 'know of' and I am also really terrible at plotting but wanted to toss some stuff your way!!

Wolfwood & Jesse
They seem to have a bit in common? The way they portray themselves not always lining up with the rest of their thoughts and feelings? Wolfwood typically comes across ad pretty well-rounded nice a bit goofy. At the same time he's a drinking, smoking, foul-mouthed priest who also has a knack for guns (many man guns). Might could work together or cross paths if Jesse ever does some like odd jobs or merc work. OR perhaps just a casual bump-in drinking buddy or something. Neither would trust one another completely at first and thats fine. But could see them eventually being buddies in time. Loyalty also bleeds through Wolfwood. He knows he isn't the best person, he's trying though prob don't help he's much younger than he looks xD

Saitou & Jesse
Admit I have fewer ideas for these two but couldn't not throw my policeman here. He's to sum it up unpredictable. Also putting on a friendly front (i'm seeing a theme here) but can be down right vicious when he needs to be (only with criminals and people threatening him) sooo sort of a guy who takes the law into his own hands. (shh dont tell anyone). But its possible they would bump into each other at some point if Jesse ever finds trouble not to say they'd become friends, but who really knows! Saitou is also about protecting the people.

Ignis & Jesse
Mature, bookish, recently handicapped a bit. A bit difficult to see what exactly could play out, but hey I'm always here to offer. Ignis at times bumps into people who try and mess with him, and while he can take care of himself, always willing to accept aid. If you ever want a sort of 'rescue' plot for Jesse (as much as it'd kick Ignis in the pride) there ya go x"D OR just again down for anything really.

Cor & Jesse
Another 'authority' figure. Sort of cold, sharp, but not as uncaring as he might seem. Again offering if Jesse ever got into any trouble or something of the sort. At the same time he would probably congratulate him for his vigilante work.

I swear someday I will get good at plotting. I will try to add more characters or ideas to this later X'D

--------------------
user posted image
From the amazing Peri~
Suano
Race: Human Cyborg
Job: Mercenary / Hunter / Vigilante
OOC: Honey - CT - Offline

Genji & Jesse
We've already plotted things on Discord but HI IT'S OFFICIAL NOW!!! HI I'm starting a thread for them shortly ;3

Connor & Jesse
Jesse will be a mystery for Connor, he's never seen a cowboy up close before, and it will be puzzling as to the practicality of his attire. Connor's unending curiosity though will either annoy Jesse or end up being endearing since he genuinely wants to know about him. Connor likes working with the Vigilantes, and even though their methods are questionable to him, they're helping where the rest of the force is unable to. I think he'd admire his code of honor, and possibly see a bit of Hank in the cowboy, albeit a younger, southern, Hank anyway.

Vincent & Jesse
We've plotted a bit for them too, but pistol mains unite. They can talk guns, horses, pistol tricks and questionable past experiences together. Vincent is quiet, but I feel like he would be a good friend to lean on in times of weakness. He would probably end up seeing McCree as a valued member of his new and weird little family. He's the broody, sarcastic, quiet older brother type XD
Mysterium
Job: Hunter
OOC: Signe - Eastern Standard Time - Offline

Hanzo & Jesse
I mean, it sort of goes without saying, but we've plotted a bit so here I am! Super excited to get a thread underway- I think Genji and Jesse need to meet first and then Jesse can meet the mysterious, broody older brother he's heard so much about over the years.

Markus & Jesse
I can see Markus and Jesse meeting on the revolution side of things? I don't think Markus would assume Jesse wants any part of his little organized revolution, but I could see Jesse maybe taking an interest in the fact that Markus is trying to help and free people? That or Jesse would likely meet Markus through Connor.
Suano

DUST'S PLOTS
thank you! i'm glad to be here, and i'm sure we can still come up with some fun threads! <3

WOLFWOOD - i agree, i can see these two ending up as friends, even if it takes some time and a few instances of working together for them to actually trust each other. on a surface level, they've both got personalities that make me think they'll probably hit it off. they share a lot of traits and yeah, i'm sure they'll end up being drinking buddies. c; if you want them to meet in a bar, that would work, and they could also meet in a more 'on-the-job' scenario.

SAITOU - law enforcement interactions are usually some of my favorites. they basically have the same goal in mind, but they sometimes go about it by very different means, which is a concept that can make for interesting situations when it's played with. i feel like whether or not they'd end up getting along would probably depend on the contexts they interact in-- i'll go into my thoughts on this type of dynamic a little more in cor's response.

IGNIS - i'd definitely be up for a rescue plot! given his tendency to involve himself in that kind of thing, he should probably have at least a few threads where it actually happens, and who knows where we could take the dynamic from there? also, this is a secret, but jesse writes under a pseudonym and he'll probably get back into it once he learns some stuff about the way of things here in auallonia, so they've got a little more in common than it seems at first glance. depending on how ignis keeps up with that kind of stuff and what his topics of interest are, it's possible that we could use that for something...

COR - people who actually approve of the vigilantism in some capacity are always fun-- it makes for a strange kind of respect between them, usually! jesse tends to be wary of authority figures, but ones whose hearts are in the right place/who are genuinely in it because they care about protecting and helping people are fine by him-- and hey, as long as jesse stays on the right side of the law during their interactions, they might be able to work together in some way if we can come up with a premise for that (which goes for saitou too, btw), so that's also an option!
dr. acula

HONEY'S PLOTS
genji - this is underway, love it already. <3

connor - i think this one could be a lot of fun! i'm sure he'd find the curiosity (and beyond that, connor's general personality) endearing-- maybe they could sort of team up on something? jesse tends to take the blame for things he didn't do because getting involved means that he ends up in the middle of crime scenes and in 'wrong place, wrong time' situations a lot. he doesn't usually manage to talk his way out of them (people make assumptions), but if connor were to actually believe him because he's analyzed the situation in ways your average person can't and determined that he really wasn't responsible, however bad it looks, jesse would be... pleasantly surprised and we could take it from there. c; that aside, i'm open to anything!

vincent - ofc, jesse's definitely got to meet his third housemate at some point! i think they could ultimately make good friends too, and i love the personality contrast, lol. maybe we can start something for them once genji's brought everyone together, whether that's a first meeting or something else entirely?
dr. acula

SIGNE'S PLOTS
hanzo - likewise! i'm really looking forward to this one! <3 i'll hit you up on discord to work out more of the details when it's time for their first thread!

markus - either sounds feasible! however he meets him, i'm sure jesse would take an interest in the situation, yeah! he'd also respect him and what he's trying to do a lot, for sure. in certain ways, they've got some similar ideals, even if their means and parts of their motivations are different. jesse is pretty cynical, so he's been suspicious about this world and how it works from the get-go. finding out about some of the more unsavory things going on wouldn't surprise him at all, but he'd definitely have some strong feelings about it. maybe he could end up helping him out with something at some point? he did spend about ten years working in what basically amounted to black ops and espionage-- that skillset might end up being useful to markus for one reason or another?
dr. acula
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

A f f i l i a t e s
Hexed Save Me The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play We Are Warriors ideal world surreality fugue state Eledria - JRPG-inspired Fantasy World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Room 12 Ataraxy Digimon: Kids in America Heroes Reborn Devil's Tattoo animanga harry potter
NickPicHost RPG-D Distant Fantasies

This skin was created by liv of candyland couture!, shadowplay and shine. special thanks to black for the css popout modals, kismet for the cbox toggle, and font awesome, material icons and linear icons for the font icons! Thank YSA for the staff icon arrangement and the affiliate box. Credit liv of candyland couture!, Andatsea for some of the art used on the skin. Also credit the various artists and writers that are a part of this site.