I wanna be the very best!, R&P 1 - Group#4
Admin
Race: Birb
Job: Overlord
Series: Lyfe
OOC: Durst - CST - Offline

I Wanna Be
the Very Best!

Ah, the world of Pokemon, filled with unique creatures and sense of adventure. You are on your own journey to befriend, train, and harness the power of Pokemon. But you are not alone, the others with you also share this dream to be the very best whether is trainer, breeder, or coordinator. You have gather together to begin your story or perhaps you have been at it for a while now. Either way the road is sure to be a memorable one and with your six Pokemon at your side as well as your friends, you cannot be stopped so easily. Just be careful as it seems Team Rocket is up to their old antics again and you don't want to be their next victims. So grab some Pokeballs and get ready for your adventure!

Characters may be aged down if desired. Please keep your Pokemon team reasonable as well.

Trunks Brief, Sherry Birkin, YoRHa No. 9 Type S.

Vitreus
Race: Human
Job: Police Officer
Series: Resident Evil
OOC: Luna - CST - Offline

i'm not looking for somebody with superhuman gifts

If she'd been asked last year if she thought she'd be travelling the world again, the answer would have been a solid no. She'd found comfort in her gym at home and, honestly, there was often to be had even when there wasn't a trainer looking for a badge. But that was before these two boys came into her life. Brave, ready for adventure, she saw the same spark she'd had back when she was just a trainer. It almost felt nice to be back to that again. The travelling part of it all. Granted, she missed her gym and she missed Jake but, well, she trusted that the gym was in good hands. Even if he'd been a bit annoyed about having to use some fairy types.

A smile touched her lips as she came into the inn she'd found for them to sleep in. With all the camping the usually did, it was nice to occasionally shower and sleep in a bed. She had been out pretty early in the morning in order to grab some food for both the boys and their Pokemon. Placing the bags with the food on the counter, her eyes looked towards the two sleeping trainers. She almost felt bad having to wake them up. Almost.

Moving to the window, she threw the curtains open. "Rise and shine! Time to get out of bed and start our day!" she all too happily chirped. Her Ninetails, Leon, and her Sylveon, Claire, each went to one of the boys' beds, using their teeth to pull on the bed covers. Sherry chuckled, moving back away from them so she could set the food out on the counter. For the boys, there was each a take out box from the diner. As for the Pokemon, she'd found a spot that made some really special pokefood and pokeblocks that she began to divvy out into bowls for all their Pokemon to share. It'd be a tight fit in the inn, but she knew they'd manage it.

After releasing all of her Pokemon so they could start eating, she looked back to the beds. "We have a long day ahead of us, so eat up and make sure you let your Pokemon get some good food in before we head out." She'd already stocked up her bag for the next part of their journey and she was actually quite excited for it.

TAG;; @Trunks Brief @YoRHa No. 9 Type S || NOTES;; I hope this is alright. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

Thanks goes to Kiya for making me my pokecard <3

user posted image
Invictus
Race: Android
Job: Oddjobber, researcher
Series: Nier: Automata
OOC: Jam - PST - Offline

meaningless code
“Mmph...just a few more minutes...” he half-mumbles into the pillow, prepared to sink into a bit more sleep. Alas, it's all for naught, as before long (or, really, in a much too short period of time), he's assaulted by much too cold air as his blanket is pulled off. Why oh why can no one appreciate the finer points of sleeping in?! It's an utter travesty. Shivering, Nines pulls his black sleeping mask off of his eyes and shuts them tightly with a mild hiss as the light attacks them.

Pale blue eyes crack open bit by bit as, still shivering, Nines stumbles up from the bed. He's cold and irritable but it's better to get up quickly and cut his suffering as short as possible. Armed with a terrible case of bed-head, he grabs a bundle of clean clothes, prepared the night before, and finds his way to the bathroom to wash up and change. Much warmer and slightly less irritable (as well as sans bed-head), he returns to the main room with a wide smile. “Good morning!”

There is indeed a long day ahead of them, and – “Uh, where were we going again?” he queries, letting out his Pokemon one by one and ushering them on to the bowls Sherry had prepared for them. “Thanks for the food, ma’am!” Nines chirrups, grabbing one of the take-out boxes and contentedly digging into it. He still kind of can’t believe he’s actually travelling with a gym leader – and that she even agreed to go along with them in the first place.

And, of course, he’s grateful for the food. He shudders to think exactly how early the woman must have gotten up to prepare this.

(( @Trunks Brief @Sherry Birkin hope this is all right~))

BY MITZI
Vitreus
Race: Earthling-Saiyan
Job: Knight
Series: DragonBall Super
OOC: Kitty - Standard Pacific - Offline

Fifteen
Male
Human
Trainer
KittyCatKilala
I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land searching far and wide. Teach Pokemon to understand the power that's inside. Pokemon! Gotta catch them all!!! It's you and me. I know it's my destiny. Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend. In a world we must defend. Pokemon! Gotta catch em all. A heart so true. Our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I'll teach you. Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all. Yeah.Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all. Gotta catch 'em all. POKEMON!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
The teen slept soundly, appreciating the chance to sleep in a real bed and not a sleeping bag. Not that he had any issue with camping it was just always more comfortable when they got to stay in town. The little Vulpix was curled up next to him, equally catching the zzz's. It wasn't till a voice called that caused him to stir. Morning already? He yawned, covering it with one hand and he used his other to push himself to sit up a little more. "Mmm" Trunks groaned and rubbed at his face to try and wake up like he had been told. As much as he would like to sleep in, he knew they were on a journey and sometimes those minutes made a difference on if they got to where they needed to be on time.

The blanket was pulled from his form as if to speed up the process of waking him up. The little Vulpix gave an irritated 'Vul' as the cold washed over her where the warm had been. "Heh. Come on, Mai. Time to get up. You heard Sherry." He called to her and gave her a pet on the head before sliding out of the bed to get dressed and ready for the day. Mai stretched before going to follow him. Never far from her trainer.

Trunks got himself together and headed to the table where the box waited. "Yeah, thank you, Sherry. You must have gotten up early to set this all up." He added to Nines' gratitude. Sherry certainly did take care of the two of them. It was really cool to get a chance to travel with a gym leader too. There was a lot of skills that Sherry had taught him and he was glad to have such a wonderful teacher. Taking the time out of her own busy life to travel with the two boys, they really were lucky.

The Vulpix hurried to the bowls, happy to eat with the others, as the kid released his others for a chance to eat as well. They all seemed to enjoy whatever special kind of food was found for them. This brought a smile to the boy's face. He turned his attention to his own box and opened it up. The smell was delicious and made his mouth water. It tasted even better. "Are we leaving after breakfast? Or do we need to get supplies first?" He asked as he looked to the oldest of the group. Better to be prepared than sorry, right?

user posted image
Ty Sophia & Sara @ Shine!

--------------------
user posted image
Vitreus
Race: Human
Job: Police Officer
Series: Resident Evil
OOC: Luna - CST - Offline

i'm not looking for somebody with superhuman gifts

It was a little amusing seeing the difference between the two boys. Nines certainly seemed to favor his sleep more and it was endearing to see him try for those extra few moments. It was almost sad to see Claire pull the blanket away. Trunks, however, seemed almost eager to get up, though his Pokemon less so. She remembered being both of those kids at one time or another, honestly. It helped her remember just how happy she was to be on this journey with them. "Our next stop is Littleleaf Town. It should be a two day's walk from here." Okay, so it wasn't super close but it was the closest town by far.

She watched as everyone else ate for a moment before going about and making sure everything in the room was packed. She didn't want one of the boys forgetting something on her watch. Replacing missing goods wasn't always the easiest. "You can call me Sherry, Nines," she chuckled. "And you don't need to thank me. Someone's gotta make sure you boys eat. Isn't that right, Leon?" The Ninetails lifted his head for a moment, giving a small 'Niiii' before he went back to eating his food.

Good, everything seemed to be packed, save for the bowls, and she was happy to get back on the road. "We're gonna stop by the shop for some last minute supplies so if you need any pokeballs or potions, we'll get them then. Other than that, I think I've got plenty of rations to last us to the next two towns at least." Which was always a good thing. One could never be too prepared. As each of her Pokemon finished eating, she returned them to their pokeballs, save for Leon and Claire.

TAG;; @Trunks Brief @YoRHa No. 9 Type S || NOTES;; If they decide to leave now, Sherry will follow~ I just didn't want to initiate a leave when their still eating.

Thanks goes to Kiya for making me my pokecard <3

user posted image
Invictus
Race: Android
Job: Oddjobber, researcher
Series: Nier: Automata
OOC: Jam - PST - Offline

meaningless code
Trunks seems to be thinking precisely what Nines is thinking, for he makes a comment on how early the gym leader must have gotten up. The pale-haired teen nods in agreement whilst scarfing down his food. “Two days – doesn’t sound too bad,” he muses aloud. Camping is pretty fun, all things considered, and there might even be a chance to find some cool Pokémon. He keeps that thought to himself as he takes a sip of his drink.

The most interesting thing by far, though, is the town. He’s never been there before. He’s already curious about what kind of trainers they might meet, or if there’s a gym there. For a while, he’s silent as he listens to Sherry’s words. “Eheh…sorry, just habit,” he says sheepishly with an apologetic laugh. “Sherry it is, then~. Still…we really appreciate the food.” It might be a bit presumptuous to speak on Trunks’ behalf, but he did just say thanks, and he can’t imagine why he wouldn’t be grateful.

Nines privately hopes they’ll be able to take a last minute peek through the shop before they go, just because he’s a bit of a spendthrift and not exactly the best at managing his funds. If he can make up an arbitrary reason to buy a little trinket – just to remember the place by, see -- he’ll probably take it. Even if he really should just stick to a few pokeballs if he gets anything at all. With Sherry having taken care of the rations, he doesn’t think there’s really any thing else he’ll need to get aside from maybe a few potions. “That sounds good,” Nines says agreeably with a nod, finishing up the rest of his box.

He cleans up his place – for convenience – before returning his pokemon to their balls, with the exception of his Growlithe, Halua, and his Rotom, Pod. Halua – just feels like family at this point as opposed to “just a Pokemon”, and as for Pod, well…it just feels right to have something floating around next to him. As weird as it sounds. He just can’t bring himself to put the Pokemon away. “Are we all ready to go?” he chirrups, making a last check to his bag to make sure he hasn’t left anything in the room.

(( @Trunks Brief @Sherry Birkin wanted to give Trunks a chance to respond/talk, so feel free to just put us on the way if you like >_< ))

BY MITZI
Vitreus
Race: Earthling-Saiyan
Job: Knight
Series: DragonBall Super
OOC: Kitty - Standard Pacific - Offline

Fifteen
Male
Human
Trainer
KittyCatKilala
I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land searching far and wide. Teach Pokemon to understand the power that's inside. Pokemon! Gotta catch them all!!! It's you and me. I know it's my destiny. Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend. In a world we must defend. Pokemon! Gotta catch em all. A heart so true. Our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I'll teach you. Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all. Yeah.Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all. Gotta catch 'em all. POKEMON!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Littleleaf Town. So in 2 days they would be in the next town. Did it have a gym in it? He really needed to remember all the towns that had gyms and who the gym leaders were and their style of Pokemon. That would be the smart thing to do. He could ask Sherry but it almost felt like cheating. Maybe there was some other way to learn about them? Though he wasn't sure exactly how at the moment. He had 2 days to think about it. If he could with all the new things to see and all the Pokemon they could likely catch on the way.

Eating his breakfast, it didn't take long before he was finished and ready to go. Trunks took care of the box before going to help with packing up their belongings. It only took a moment before the group seemed ready to head out to the shops for a few supplies. Sounded like a good idea. He returned all of his Pokemon back into their Pokeballs except for the little Vulpix who was always by his side. "I'm ready." The kid answered with a smile as he pulled on his backpack.

The three checked out and stepped back on the streets. Trunks stretched his arms up over his head in the bright warm sun. Hopefully the weather would remain like this during their trip to Littleleaf. Rain wasn't exactly pleasant to walk in and hopefully it wouldn't be too hot either. The kid followed Sherry's lead to the shop. There were a lot of different Pokeballs, healing items, and trinkets to look over. Counting over his own supplies, he tried to think about what he should get. He still had some potions but could use a few more Pokeballs.

It was then that something caught his eye. It was a little Beautifly charm colored in stained glass. "Hey, Mai. Think Mom would like this?" He asked as he held the charm up for the fox to see. She gave out a 'Vul', bringing a smile it his lips. "Yeah, I think so too." With the charm and a few balls in hand, Trunks paid the total and turned to his companions. "I'm ready to go." He announced though he was perfectly happy waiting for them to finish up. There wasn't any rush even if he was pretty excited to get back on route 15.

user posted image
Ty Sophia & Sara @ Shine!

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

A f f i l i a t e s
Hexed Save Me The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play We Are Warriors ideal world surreality fugue state Eledria - JRPG-inspired Fantasy World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Room 12 Ataraxy Digimon: Kids in America Heroes Reborn Devil's Tattoo animanga harry potter
NickPicHost RPG-D Distant Fantasies

This skin was created by liv of candyland couture!, shadowplay and shine. special thanks to black for the css popout modals, kismet for the cbox toggle, and font awesome, material icons and linear icons for the font icons! Thank YSA for the staff icon arrangement and the affiliate box. Credit liv of candyland couture!, Andatsea for some of the art used on the skin. Also credit the various artists and writers that are a part of this site.